Creek Road, March, PE15
About the Property
£275,000 – 300,000 (Guide Price)
This three-bedroom 1930s detached house is located half a mile from March town centre, just north of the River Nene. Retaining original and characterful features throughout, the property offers over 1090 sqft accommodation on two levels with two reception spaces separated by a fabulous dining kitchen. Upstairs are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside, a front driveway provides off-street parking for at least five cars. To the rear, there is an enclosed garden, which requires a reasonably low level of maintenance with separate side/rear patio areas, a decked terrace and a covered fish pond.
- £275,000 - £300,000 (Guide Price)
- Three Bedroom 1930s Detached House
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Lounge & Separate Conservatory Extension
- Ground Floor Shower Room/W.C.
- Two Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom With Roll Top Bath
- Majority uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Front Driveway & Enclosed Rear Garden With Timber Shed, Fish Pond & Patio/Decked Terrace
- Energy Rating TBC - Freehold