Deene Close, Market Deeping, PE6
About the Property
£400,000 – £445,000 (Guide Price)
This four/five bedroom detached family home occupies a cul-de-sac position in a quiet residential estate consisting of other similar style properties. With over 1650 sqft accommodation on two levels, the property has a ground floor layout which is ideally suited to modern family life. Including a superb open-plan dining kitchen and single-storey rear extension. In addition, there is a converted garage which could be an ideal annexe/gym or study/bedroom. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms (one en-suite) and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a front driveway leading to a storage area with an up-and-over door and an enclosed southerly-facing rear garden.
- £400,000 - £445,000 (Guide Price)
- Four/Five Bedroom Detached House
- Superb Open Plan Dining Kitchen & Single Storey Extension
- Converted Double Garage/Living Space
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio & Artificial Grass
- Study & Two x Ground W.C.
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating D - Freehold
En-Suite (Bedroom One)