East End, Langtoft, PE6
About the Property
A rare barn conversion opportunity, with planning permission to convert into a four-bedroom, three-storey 2850 sqft dwelling, with a double garage in a lovely central village setting, adjoining open fields to the rear.
Reedman Barn is a beautiful former farm building built mostly of stone with brick extensions, dating back several centuries. It offers a wonderful opportunity to convert a beautiful barn into a family home and occupies a plot of approximately 0.4 acres.
The barn has been used for storage in recent years and is set back from the road, accessed via a private driveway, which is shared with parking access for Sycamore House, East End and 31a East End.
South Kesteven District Council has granted planning consent for the conversion of the existing barn building, with the erection of a new double garage and store (planning reference S20/0106, dated 20th October 2020).
The proposed accommodation of 2850 sqft offers a superb open plan living space downstairs incorporating an entrance hall (which is fully glazed), a living room, dining room and kitchen. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms (one en-suite) and a separate family bathroom with a further double bedroom and a principal bedroom with an en-suite bathroom on the top floor.
Outside there is a substantial garden space which faces north-west, and a detached double garage with gravelled driveway.
- Barn With Planning Consent For Residential Conversion
- Permitting Over 2850 Square Feet Accommodation On Three Levels
- Approximately 0.4 Acre Plot
- Permission For A Detached Double Garage & Store
- Discreet Location Down A Private Driveway
- Open Rear Aspect Adjoining Open Fields
- Potential For Five Double Bedrooms (Two En-Suite)
- Plans Incorporating An Excellent Open Plan Ground Floor Layout
- Planning Reference S20/0106 (20/10/2020)
Second Floor Landing
Dining / Family Room
First Floor Landing
En-Suite Bedroom Two
En-Suite (Bedroom One)