Farrow Avenue, Hampton Vale, PE7
About the Property
£350,000 – £385,000 (Guide Price)
This five-bedroom, three-storey detached house is situated in Hampton Vale. Occupying a larger than average sized plot, the property has been reconfigured and much improved by the current vendors to create a fabulous family home with over 1660 sqft floor space over three levels. The highlight to the ground floor accommodation is the fabulous dining kitchen to the rear with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden, due to the size of the rear garden we believe there is further scope to extend the property to the rear (subject to the necessary consents). There are three first floor bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a separate family bathroom. The second floor completes the accommodation with two bedrooms and a shower room. There is a substantial driveway to the side of the property which has the possibility of accommodating up to six cars which leads to a detached double garage. Enclosed rear garden.
- £350,000 - £385,000 (Guide Price)
- Five Bedroom, Three Storey Detached House
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen With Breakfast Bar & Fully Integrated Appliances
- Dining Area With Bi-Fold Doors Accessing The Rear Garden
- Utility Room, Study & Ground Floor W.C.
- Three First Floor Bedrooms (One En-Suite) & Family Bathroom
- Two Second Floor Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Side Driveway For Multiple Vehicles & Detached Double Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden, uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating TBC - Freehold
Bedroom One En-Suite