Glebe Road, Peterborough, PE2
About the Property
£250,000 – £275,000 (Guide Price)
This beautiful three-bedroom semi-detached Edwardian Villa is situated in the much sought after suburb of Fletton, just half a mile from the hustle and bustle of Peterborough City Centre. Much improved by the current vendors whilst retaining a wealth of original character, the property offers over 1300 sqft accommodation on two levels with a double-storey off-shot to the rear. There are two reception rooms on the ground floor with a beautiful kitchen, utility area and WC beyond. The first floor incorporates three generous bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom suite. There is a generous rear garden with a patio and lawned areas.
- £250,000 - £275,000 (Guide Price)
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Edwardian Villa
- Lounge With Bay Window & Open Fire
- Dining Room With Wood Burning Stove & Storage Cupboard
- Dining Kitchen With Bay Window, Integrated Appliances, Belfast Style Sink & Breakfast Bar
- Utility Area & Ground Floor W.C.
- Three First Floor Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite & Shower Above Bath
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating & Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- Energy Rating D - Freehold
Bay Windowed Lounge
Dining Kitchen With Bay Window