Kedleston Road, Peterborough, PE2
About the Property
£190,000 – £210,000 (Guide Price)
This two-bedroom semi-detached house is situated in a delightful end of cul-de-sac position enjoying views across the River Nene to the side. Occupying a corner plot position with some additional land to the side, the property offers over 660 sqft accommodation on two levels enjoying a ground floor layout including a front-facing kitchen, separate lounge and a conservatory overlooking the rear garden. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms (one double, one single) and a separate bathroom.
Outside there is a gravelled front garden, an open lawned side garden and an enclosed rear garden which predominantly consists of a flagged patio area. Side block paved driveway leading to a carport. Ideal for a first-time buyer, those downsizing or a buy-to-let landlord. No onward chain.
- £190,000 - £210,000 (Guide Price)
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House In A Cul-De-Sac
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooker & Hob
- Lounge With French Doors To The Conservatory
- Conservatory Extension With Radiator & French Doors To Garden
- Principal Double Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite & Shower Above Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Block Paved Side Driveway & Carport
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Energy Rating D - Freehold - No Onward Chain