Normanton Road, Crowland, PE6
About the Property
£400,000 – £435,000 (Guide Price)
This five-bedroom detached house is situated on a lovely modern residential estate on the edge of Crowland, adjoining farmland to the rear. Occupying a cul-de-sac position, the property offers over 1780 sqft accommodation on three levels with a ground floor layout offering rear flexibility of use.
Upstairs are three bedrooms (one en-suite) and a bathroom on the first floor, and two bedrooms plus a shower room on the top floor.
Outside is a side driveway providing extensive off-street parking, leading to a detached double garage.
Behind the house, there is an extensive, enclosed rear garden. Owing to the size of the garden, there is further potential to extend this home further (subject to the necessary consents).
- £400,000 - £435,000 (Guide Price)
- Five Bedroom, Three Storey Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Breakfast Bar
- Lounge With French Doors To The Conservatory
- Separate Dining Room & Study With Bay Windows, Utility Room & Ground Floor W.C.
- Principal Bedroom With Built In Wardrobes & En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedrooms Two, Three & Four With Built In Wardrobes
- First Floor Family Bathroom & Second Floor Shower Room
- Side Driveway, Detached Double Garage & Enclosed Rear Garden Adjoining Fields
- Energy Rating D - Freehold
En-Suite (Bedroom One)