Sherborne Road, Peterborough, PE1
About the Property
£330,000 – £360,000 (Guide Price)
This four/five bedroom detached house is situated in a pleasant residential area under two miles from Peterborough City Centre. The property has been extended and reconfigured within recent years to offer 1270 sqft accommodation on two levels incorporating a ground floor space with superb dining kitchen, separate lounge and study/occasional bedroom five. There is also a utility room which is accessed separately via the patio space top the rear. Upstairs there are four bedrooms (one en-suite) plus the family bathroom with a four-piece suite, the main bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a dressing area leading to the en-suite shower room. Outside there is a block driveway and lawned garden to the front and an enclosed rear garden which in part is laid to lawn and patio, flanked to the left side by a covered, heated swimming pool.
- £330,000 - £360,000 (Guide Price)
- Four/Five Bedroom Detached House
- Principal Bedroom With Dressing Room, En-Suite & Fitted Wardrobes
- Three Further First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Dining Kitchen With Breakfast Bar & Integrated Appliances
- Lounge & Separate Study/Occasional Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing, Utility Room & Ground Floor W.C.
- Block Paved Driveway, Enclosed Rear Garden With Covered/Heated Swimming Pool
- Energy Rating C - Freehold
Study / Occasional Bedroom