Temple Grange, Peterborough, PE4
About the Property
£350,000 – £385,000 (Guide Price)
This extended, four-bedroom detached house occupies a pleasant cul-de-sac position on a desirable residential estate consisting of other similar-style properties in Werrington. Offering over 1210 sqft accommodation on two levels, this property has a ground floor layout which is ideal for modern family life including a fabulous open plan living/dining kitchen space overlooking the rear garden and a separate lounge.
Upstairs, there are three double bedrooms (one en-suite), one generous single bedroom (with a built-in wardrobe) and a family bathroom.
Outside, there is a lawned front garden and side driveway leading to the single garage that has been converted by the current vendors into a fabulous home office space to the rear (fully plastered with a central heating radiator), while retaining a storage area to the front. Behind the house there is an enclosed rear garden laid predominantly to lawn, flanked to one side by a flagged patio area.
- £350,000 - £385,000 (Guide Price)
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Superb Open Plan Living/Dining Kitchen Space
- Kitchen With Breakfast Bar & Integrated Appliances
- Separate Lounge With Bay Window
- Ground Floor Utility Room & Separate W.C.
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom With Three Piece Suite
- Driveway, Partially Converted Garage (Home Office Space With Separate Store) & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Energy Rating TBC - Freehold
En-Suite (Bedroom One)