Main Street, Yaxley, PE7
About the Property
£400,000 – £445,000 (Guide Price)
This extended four-bedroom detached house is situated in the heart of Yaxley village, within a short walk from excellent local amenities. The property has been substantially extended and improved by the current vendors to offer over 1440 sqft accommodation on two levels including a spectacular open plan living-kitchen space measuring over 500 sqft with wood burning stove and bi-folding doors onto the rear garden. In addition, there is a separate lounge with a bay window. Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, immediately to the side and rear of the property, there is a superb patio area which is ideal for entertaining. Beyond, there is a raised lawned garden with mature borders and a detached sectional shed. Side driveway with an EV charging point.
- £400,000 - £445,000 (Guide Price)
- Extended Four Bedroom Detached House
- Fabulous Open Plan Living Kitchen Space With Bi-Fold Doors & Wood Burner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Area With Integrated Appliances & Granite Worktops
- Separate Lounge With Bay Window With Feature Fireplace
- Three Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- Modern Family Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite & Separate Shower
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating & Ground Floor W.C.
- Side Driveway & Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawned & Patio Areas
- Energy Rating D - Freehold
Living Kitchen (Kitchen Area)
Living Kitchen (Living Area)